About our Office
The Office of the Registrar assists students with registration, orientation, and other specialized services such as transcript distribution, enrollment verification, and withdrawal.
Faculty and staff utilize the registrar's office for the delivery of registration services, such as class rosters, classroom assignments, enrollment reports, and assistance with the registration process.
Contact our Office
If you have questions or concerns that our staff can help you with, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone. Specific questions can be addressed by contacting the correct department found in the Office of the Registrar Contact List.
Our mission is to provide registration, record-keeping, course and classroom management, and academic support to students, faculty, and staff in a convenient, responsive, and accurate manner using advanced technology combined with a customer-service focused attitude.
The Office of the Registrar will be a leader in technology by providing our staff and customers the tools to excel in conducting business. We envision it to be a center of excellence in customer service provided by caring, motivated employees.
Statement of Values
- We demonstrate respect in every instance of human interaction and communication.
- We excel in providing the highest quality service and conducting ourselves in a professional and equitable manner.
- We build trust among ourselves and our clientele by modeling competence and reliability.
- We commit ourselves to successfully fulfilling our role in support of the educational mission of the university.
- We validate the concerns of our clients by responding with understanding and with informed, accurate assistance.
- We value the enrichment produced by a diverse community that welcomes the contributions of each individual's attributes.
- We make ourselves available for an open exchange of ideas and actively encourage feedback from our colleagues and those we serve.
- We promote creativity, innovative procedures, and advanced technologies as means to improve our services.
Diversity Statement of Values
- We are committed to making the Office of the Registrar a community in which appreciation of the individual is a fundamental value.
- We recognize similarities and differences while focusing on unity without uniformity.
- We encourage an environment in which everyone feels respected and appreciated, inclusive of age, class, ethnicity, gender, mental or physical abilities, race, religion, and sexual orientation.
- Through the daily practice of valuing and respecting each other, in an attitude of patience, we will achieve and pass on enrichment, growth, and knowledge.